Jade CARE GUIDE
ALL SUSIU JEWELRY IS HANDCRAFTED QUALITY JEWELRY PRODUCED IN NEW YORK CITY. EACH PIECE IS A METICULOUSLY COMPOSED WEARABLE PIECE OF ART, THAT THE WEARER WILL ENJOY FOR YEARS TO COME AND CAN BE PASSED DOWN THROUGH GENERATIONS.
TREATING YOUR JEWELRY KINDLY AND WITH DELIBERATE ATTENTION WILL HELP ENSURE ITS ORIGINAL CONDITION. WEAR AND TEAR IS NORMAL AND THE NATURAL PATINA THAT GOLD DEVELOPS OVER TIME IS PART OF ITS INHERENT BEAUTY AND WHAT MAKES IT UNIQUE TO YOU. BELOW ARE SOME TIPS TO HELP SAFEGUARD YOUR JADE TRAU JEWELRY.
- Inspect your jewelry regularly to make sure stones and clasps are secure.
- Remove jewelry before showering or cleaning.
- Remove jewelry before exercise or rigorous activities.
- Put your Jade Trau jewelry on after applying makeup, cosmetics, hairspray, perfumes, and lotions. These products may contain chemicals that can potentially cause damage.
- When cleaning your jewelry, use warm water and a dot of dishwashing soap. Scrub gently from underneath stones with a soft brush.
- Take your time and be gentle when cleaning your delicate fine jewelry.
- Remember to store your jewelry in a jewelry box or soft pouch in a safe place.